The SiccaDania pulse-jet bag filters have been in operation worldwide for decades to separate dry products from gas type media in various industries such as the food, feed and (petro-)chemical industry. The bag filters can be delivered in standard design, or tailor-made specifically designed for the customers’ application,
In the pulse-jet bag filters, the bags are cleaned by injecting compressed gas. The bag filters range from 5 m² to 2.000 m² and are available in various configurations such as rectangular, square or cylindrical baghouse.
SiccaDania delivers the latest technology within bag filters and can therefore meet the latest stringent emission level of < 5 mg/Nm³.
All pulse-jet bag filters are available with several options:
- Food grade execution (non-CIP-able), for example, polishing and the use of food-grade materials. (For sanitary, CIP-able bag filters see visit our sanitary bag filter page)
- ATEX execution, suitable for zone 0, 1, 2, 20, 21, 22. Including provisions for explosion protection like bursting panels, suppression system, etc.
- Pre-separation execution with the pre-separator chamber for rectangular filters or with a tangential inlet for cylindrical filters.
- High-temperature execution up to 250°C.
- Pressure vessels execution
- Supporting structures and platforms