What makes our screw conveyors special, is the functionality we can add to them when required for the process.
The single screw conveyors, complete conveying and storage systems are outfitted for the specific application and where necessary can be customised (see Features).
The actual configuration of a screw conveyor or -mixer depends not only on the type of (bulk)material to be handled but also on aspects such as humidity, temperature, ATEX zoning as well as the actual process and mechanical requirements.
Our screw conveyors are renowned for their reliability, improving the uptime of the systems. The construction and parts have proven their sturdiness over the years while features such as wear resistance, corrosion protection or intermediate bearings prolong the service life. In this way, SiccaDania screw conveyors will stay in shape, last for a long time, and become a stable factor within your production process.
- Mixing or dewatering can be achieved by adding sieve parts
- Thermal sections
- Weight controllers
- Compression sections
- Wear-resistant or low-friction screw blades and liners
- Discharge slide valves
- Flap valves
- Discharge sluices
- Intermediate bearing systems
- Different blade types (full blade, ribbon, paddle blade and a combination of these)
- Different blade configurations (wear-resistant, perforated blades, synthetic cladding)
- Pitch and diameter variations
- Range of inlet- and discharge systems
- Various types of housing (carbon- or stainless steel, flexible housing, pressure vessel design)
- And much more