LeanFlux – Cross Flow filtration with segmented modules
LeanFlux® (patent pending) represents the future of cross flow membrane filtration for low pressure applications such as MF & UF
LeanFlux is a special system design for Spiral Wound Cross Flow Membrane Filtration using segmented modules. The innovation around segmented modules is as ingenious as it is effective. LeanFlux® is a unique combination of proven technology using only known flow principles around the modules & membranes.
- LeanFlux® will significantly improve known processes and substantially change the approach to known processes using Spiral Wound Cross Flow filtration within the dairy & food industry in general.
- LeanFlux® will provide unprecedented energy savings to the general dairy & food industry processes using Spiral Wound Cross Flow filtration, meeting the increased environmental demands and sustainability goals going forward.
- LeanFlux® expands the processing boundaries for Spiral Wound Cross Flow filtration – Innovation drives Innovation – opening new opportunities and applications for membrane filtration.
This statement from one of our customer’s Process Specialist summarises LeanFlux® perfectly.
“LeanFlux® is probably the single largest technology jump within polymeric cross-flow membrane filtration ever seen in the food industry”
Basis of comparison
Application: Protein Fractionation
Product: Skim milk
Membrane area: 2200 m2
Other LeanFlux effects – being quantified
- Improved process/yield
- Optimised CIP
- Improved membrane lifetime
- Reduced diawater requirements
- Savings on downstream process
- Reduced plant footprint
LeanFlow - Optimising energy consumption
LeanFlow is a special design optimising energy consumption during start up and production on high pressure plants (NF & RO). The special feature is handled by adding special software to our standard application software. It can be retrofitted to plants supplied or adopted by SiccaDania Filtration. Please ask for more information and options for you to apply and benefit from LeanFlow.